From: linux-india-general-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:linux-india-general-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Saurabh Garg
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2001 5:05 PM
To: linux-india-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LIG] Presentation help

Hi !
	Please provide me good ideas on giving a nice presentation about Linux
to a bunch of Win98/NT users who are really interested in learning and using
Linux. I have full projector support and extra machines, so I think
installation wouldnt be a bad idea. I look forward to suggestions.

Regards,
Saurabh Garg
--
Linux renders ships, NT is rendering ships useless.