Re: Seeking a Linux or Unix programming guru for CTO position

On Fri, Mar 09, 2001 at 03:13:20PM -0500, did David Bodnick write:
> We've had a tough time finding someone with the right credentials to be our
> Chief Technology Officer in India, so I'm hoping that someone on this list
> would either be qualified for this position or know someone who is. It is a
> fantastic opportunity for the right candidate, with a great base salary and
> enormous upside potential.

David,

You sent the above email to the Linux India General mailing list.
According to the rules of this mailing list posts of a commercial nature
(such as yours) have to be prefixed on the subject line with the
'COMMERCIAL' tag.  You have broken this rule.

This is a warning email to let you know that if this offense is repeated,
you will be banned from the mailing list.

Thank you.

List Admin
--
pub  1024R/9B7FE6BD 1998-03-25 Sudhakar Chandrasekharan <thaths@xxxxxxxxx>
Key fingerprint = 8A 84 2E 67 10 9A 64 03  24 38 B6 AB 1B 6E 8C E4