Re: Free software...

On Mon, 19 Mar 2001, Saurabh Garg wrote:

> Thanks for the URL. Nice to know that majority of the signatories are
> Indians, but some of the otherwise very *loud* proponents of Open Source on
> this list where absent !!!!

Yep, it appears so. And we are in good company - no Linus Torvalds, Alan
Cox, Eric Raymond, etc. etc. etc. either. Some people declare by action,
not words....

> Hey, does signing that declaration close M$'s doors for you ???

M$ doesn't have doors, it has Windows(tm).

Atul

Atul Chitnis       | achitnis@xxxxxxxxxxx (PGP:6011BCB8)
Bangalore, India   | +91 (80) 3440397 Fax +91 (80) 3341137