A possible View

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am airing a sentiment. To those who mind - well ...

This is the seemingly hardcore fanatic anti-microsoft
stuff going on. Chill - live and let live. Whenever
Linux becomes as easy to handle as MS products for
laymen it will become automatically more popular.

Till that time maybe we should work towards that goal.

Point 2 : regarding the activism part of it. With due
apologies to those who think I am wrong. Are we the
best / most appropriate agency / group to be able to
influence a Government ? I personally dont think so.
Actually most of the people whom I met at the LUG meet
seemed to be the ones who generally want to chill in
life on the technical plane - not on the actual ground
realities.

Point 3: I thought that as a group we are all
constantly looking at moving / doing stuff to get
around a particular problem etc. Not trying to move
the proverbial mountain but find the shrtest and the
best way around / through it. So I suggest that we let
go of the activism part of life and chill in what we
like to do -- LINUX.

Regards

Rahul

http://www.wired.com/news/politics/0,1283,42456,00.html?tw=wn20010316