Re: Re: Regarding Latex---Help required

On Fri, 16 Mar 2001, Sridhar M.A. wrote:

: I have typed document with devanagari. It is simple and good.
: Kannada is also there. But, I did not like the fonts.

Could you afford to volunteer for the Indic scripts font development
project of Indian TeX Users Group, which is currently underway?
TUGIndia has projects for making GPL type1 fonts for Malayalam and
Devanagari. We can have Kannada too, if you volunteer. You need to
write font generating code in MetaFont language, which will later
on be converted into PostScript fonts.

--
Radhakrishnan
I have signed it at http://FreeDevelopers.Net/freedomdec, did you?