Members

Dear Linux India Members,

	I am writing you from Israel. I have been following up your e-mails
with great interest for the past few weeks. I have to admit that it
gives great pleasure to see how linux is forming in India, and going
through the same processes we here in Israel have been going through for
the past year. Many of the issues you are resemble very much the issues
we are dealing with. For example the language issue; we also have
created a group of Hebrew Fonts developers for the various applications
out there in the Linux world. The company I work in (www.aduva.com) is
made of a the most active linux members in Israel; I offer you to take a
look at our product which is offered for free to the linux community.

	I was wondering how is linux developing in India right now. Are there
many companies that are using it? Where do you see it most active?

Send you my best regards

Cocay