Re: Sendmail vs Postfix

Kiran Jonnalagadda rearranged electrons thusly:

> "If I wasn't Eric Allman, I'd be using Postfix"
>   -- Eric Allman, ~two weeks ago (as quoted by Moshe Bar --
> http://www.moelabs.com)

Well ... you have me there.  I'd use postfix myself - and installed it (only
sendmail 8.12.0 beta 5 was released yesterday ... I wanted to try out a couple
of things in it and so switched back)

	-s

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <-->  mallet <at> efn <dot> org