Re: Hindi and Software

On Sun, 11 Mar 2001, Rahul Jindal wrote:

> A mapping such as the one that www.epatra.com uses is decent enough. and yes

I have nearly completed a class (in Java) which exactly does what Epatra
does - roman hindi to devnagri hindi, am currently porting the whole thing
to PHP and then do it for Java Script.

Of Course as mentioned earlier the source will be made available under PHP
license (Arun please note)

The code is generic enough and can be adapted for other languages (OR so I
presume)

Of course I am being currently selfish in not releasing the code because I
want to release it after our  major inhouse project(A tri lingual lexicon
for Ghazal lovers) which uses it extensively goes online.

Tarique

       B2B Application Providers
        http://www.sanisoft.com
 Vortal for Nagpur http://nagpurcity.net