LIG - please come back!!

For the last one month or so, we have been having postings being directed
personally against somebody and the other. While some postings may have
been necessary,  could be have less of this please?

Folks are taking the term "General" much too seriously, ignoring the
"Linux-India"  term prefixed to it.

There are so many issues that need to be discussed:
1. Indianisation/localisation of linux
2. Taking linux not only to grassroots level but also primary
   education level.
3. Software privacy
4. IP
 and n other things that I personally would like more discussions on.

Once again, can we please have "Linux-India-General" discussions again
please instead of any more "personality" directed mails?? It isn't
helping anybody here, I think, other than those who are always interested in
neighbourhood quarrels or tamashas.

Regards,
 Sandip
--