Re: Experience the New Windows

On Thu, Mar 08, 2001 at 12:06:02PM +0530, Atul Chitnis wrote:
> Interesting article, especially if you consider our earlier discussion on
> this subject last month:
>
> http://www.netslaves.com/comments/983976069.shtml

This is fairly old news. These are comments that have been raised before by
numerous people. IMHO, distros like Mandrake and environments like KDE & GNOME
are addressing the issues raised in this article.

I am not saying that they are non-issues -- just that they *are* being
addressed. In six months or a year I believe the newbie experience will
comparable to that on Windows.

Biju

Biju Chacko        | biju@xxxxxxxxxxx (work)
Exocore Consulting | biju_chacko@xxxxxxxxx (play)