Re: IITK Linux mirror

Hi Ruchir,

I don't really know anyone at IITD, but will try to make some contacts
and throw the idea at them.  Thanks for the suggestion.

I'd also mailed this idea to India-GII, which I can't post to for some
reason.  Arun happily ignored my message and then put the idea up as
his own a couple of days later... I hate politics!

Would it be OK if I requested you to redirect mail to India-GII from
me since I can't post directly?

Regards,

-- Raju