Re: Postal address of Mr.Raghvendra Bhat

Rahul Jindal [Tue, Mar 06, 2001 at 01:35:25AM +0530]:

> this is the first time, i'm seeing you not very excited about life. now are

 What's so exciting about life?

> you telling me about my usual very sick jokes or are you talking about
> ragh00 ?

 Some things are not too funny, whoever the person is.

	-s

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <-->  mallet <at> efn <dot> org
"What separates normal people from kooks is how they react when people disagree