RE: Signatories to the Declaration of Software Freedom

Sudhakar Chandra [Friday, March 02, 2001 9:04 PM]:

On Fri, Mar 02, 2001 at 02:45:20PM +0530, did Anil K. Pillai write:

>> And how I wish you enlighten us with your knowledge of Linux too
>> for a change. No offence meant though.

> Atul has done quite a bit to help the spread of Linux in India.

That's right - nobody disputes that :)  I suppose (am not 100% sure of
course, not being Anil) that the question can be translated into "could you
please spend a little time posting on li-help as well, answering linux
queries"

Before somebody asks, no, I don't mean answering each and every i810 / SiS
card / ppp config question - a sigfile carrying a request to RTFM at
http://www.exocore.com/linux will be more than enough for that.  There are
lots of other (far more interesting) threads on lih, where inputs from
someone with Atul's clue-level would be welcome.

> BTW, if you wanted to read about Linux stuff, what are you
> doing in LIG, eh? ;-)

Yeah, LIG is for [licensing|flame|$your_choice] wars, of course ;)  I dare
say this dude is also subscribed to lih though ...

	-s