Re: Signatories to the Declaration of Software Freedom

On Thu, Mar 01, 2001 at 10:50:31AM +0530, Raju Mathur wrote:
> I presume you've signed the declaration of software freedom at
>
>   http://www.freedevelopers.net/freedomdec
>
> [No flames, please :-) ]

What ? You want me to put up

http://www.thetruelyfreedevelopers.net/absolutefreedomdec and cross post it
to Slashdot ? This soap is pretty amusing - sort of like the Madhuri Dixit
fan page and the guest book below it :)

Alas, I have hours left before I lose my cable modem. Might be a
while before I get a DSL. Make sure that you've spread the GNU/foobar
message and the ethical practices of GPL before I show up again :)

BTW, do I have the freedom to get some money from your bank account ?
Money is pretty intangible these days, just like software - I never
see it, neither can I touch it and my gardner gets paid directly
from the bank when I click on some button.

	-Arun