Re: Evil Designs by a _noble_ soul ?

On Thu, 1 Mar 2001, Raghavendra Bhat wrote:

My dear Ragh00,

> Listers, we have not yet seen an answer from Atul Chitnis:

Doesn't that speak volumes for itself.

In fact we have not seen any response from anybody on the list - thanks
everybody for displaying the desired level maturity!

I could also indulge in name calling and hitting below the belt - I am old
enough on this list to remember what all has happened in the past BUT no!
instead I offer a friendly (oh! do consider me a friend) advise - do not
loose focus as to the requirement of this list and community.

Your contarary views on issues do give a twisted insight to things which
can be very constructive.

Swati

       B2B Application Providers
        http://www.sanisoft.com