Re: Experience the New Windows

> No need to do that. RTF INSTALL file which is almost always there.
> README->INSTALL.
> Go through those two files, and they will tell you almost everything.
>
> If need be, ./configure --help is a good option.

I couldn't agree more. I had the same problem trying to install a eda
tool at home. After reading the "F install file" I realized what I was
doing wrong. Since then installing (compiling) most programs is a breeze
and in my opinion preferrable to installing the binary only of the file.

Everything is difficult at first, for that matter windoze ain't that
intuitive either. I knew of someone who was complaining of his disk
being full when he had > 800 Mb in his recycle bin.

+mario