Re: [off-topic-News] FreeBSD.org.in is Official

Dear Raju,

Thanks .... :-)

well about the license ... its been a source of constant debate ..of which is better...methink that we stick to whatever we like...the spirit is opensource.... lets not reignite this debate ...

<snip>
<donning flame-proof underwear and running>
</snip>
ofcourse wouldn't like to check your underwear ....:-)

thanks again

regards
Prakash Shetty

Raju Mathur wrote:

Good show!

Now if the BSD-ers would only change their license to something thst
starts with `G' :-)

<donning flame-proof underwear and running>

-- Raju