Re: NCSA authentication

Arun Shrimali rearranged electrons thusly:

> I had installed RH6.2 official version, now i want to configure NCSA
> authentication, but i am unable to find ncsa_auth module, can
> anybody help me how to configure NCSA authentication.

I assume you want to set up authentication in squid?

root@hobbit# /usr/local/etc# locate ncsa_auth
/usr/local/squid/bin/ncsa_auth
/usr/src/squid/auth_modules/NCSA/ncsa_auth.c
/usr/src/squid/auth_modules/NCSA/ncsa_auth.o
/usr/src/squid/auth_modules/NCSA/ncsa_auth

Go to the auth_modules directory in your squid source tree and do a make / make
install there.

Followups to linux-india-help please (reply-to set)

	-s

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <-->  mallet <at> efn <dot> org
"What separates normal people from kooks is how they react when people disagree