Linux@Kanpur

Hello,
     I am extremely happy to announce that an LUG has been initiated in
Kanpur city. There is great scope for the successfull deployment and
research on Linux in Kanpur. It has many educational institutes where the
students are very enthusiastic about Linux. With this fact in view, it is
hoped that the venture would turn out to be an absolute success.
     Its still an individual effort and the offline structure has to be
built grounds up. I have initiated a mailing list, for which I request all
the Kanpur residents to please sign up. Experts in Linux and corporates are
also requested as this would help us tremendously in our efforts. The first
meet is scheduled sometime after Holi.
      Please provide us with suggestions for increasing the Linux
fraternity in India and developing as a major LUG of India. The mailing
list can be subscribed by sending email to lugk-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The web-based home of the list can be reached at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lugk. Please help us in this venture.

Sincerely,
Saurabh Garg
LUG Kanpur.