Re: Re:Banglinux 2001 - reply

Diwakar - tamil.com rearranged electrons thusly:

> attaching an MS Word document - this is ironic indeed! Suresh was tongue in
> cheek when he added a link to CAUCE india...

Actually, the question of whether the unsolicited email contained a word doc or
a latex document is immaterial, compared to the fact that it was unsolicited
commercial e-mail (or spam).

However, JohnF says that "he's found a culprit" re that spam.  I thanked him
for that, and assume that he will ensure that wrox follows ethical e-mail
practices as outlined at http://www.mail-abuse.org/rbl/manage.html (yes,
violation of those guidelines is grounds for an rbl nomination)

	-s

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <-->  mallet <at> efn <dot> org
"What separates normal people from kooks is how they react when people disagree