Re: Re:Banglinux 2001 - reply

On Fri, 16 Feb 2001, Mukund wrote:

: Oh! Ah!! This surely not the linux way of inviting people. List
: admin please kick off these people who spoiling the Linux name In
: India.

I entirely join with you Mukund. Wrox Press had send me a MS Word
document inviting me to join the proposed conference, which is
philosophically inconsistent. Also when they can easily send me the
ascii equivalent of the content, they didn't choose it, for, when it
comes to make money, prudence simply fails.

How can Wrox Press expect me to have the beast called MS Word?

--
Radhakrishnan
GPG Fingerprint: 208E F5EB A4B4 2024 AEE9  575D 13DE E3B9 0292 70EF