Re: Re:Banglinux 2001

Sthitaprajna rearranged electrons thusly:

> I guess, some/all listers have been "fortunate" receivers of a
> "wonder"full mail some time back from a person claiming to be from
> wroxindia:/...Did this come through the addresses gleaned from the LI
> lists or fromsome other source?

You know what to do ... it's been done before with GT Enterprises.

> BTW, Rekha Mohandas, I sincerely hope your mail client has such a
> feature as a BCC..

That too.  Quite common when addresses are harvested from a LUG list (and
consistent with the clue level generally associated with harvesting such a
list).

> sheesh

you said it.

	-s

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <-->  mallet <at> efn <dot> org
"What separates normal people from kooks is how they react when people disagree