Re: Re: is Linux-India Exocore ?

Swati Sani is interfering by playing Intra-LUG Politics:
Swati Sani is supporting Atul Chitnis for a null reason:

> Thanks! Your honesty is appreciated.

We have differences which you are not aware of.  These
differences/fights do not require us being bumped off from the
main India Linux page.  There are differences in every Group.
Does Atul Chitnis/Exocore have absolute power in taking us off
from the main Linux-India page ??  He does not like certain
persons in the Group who are not seen as toe-ing his line.  Atul
Chitnis has paid from his pocket for the DNS re-direction
facility and he does not want to re-direct to regional LUGs
which do not act as his *loud speakers*, aka not being his
stooges !!  Atul has paid from his pocket so he has got absolute
power to take non-stooges off from the main LI page.

Does this not amount to alienating the Group which is
functioning cohesively here at Kochi.  Does it not amount to
saying - " Look, you are not wanted here because you have fought
amongst yourselves.  I do not know for what you are fighting
for. So get lost, you are bumped off."

--
ragOO, VU2RGU
Keeping the Air-Waves FREE.........Amateur Radio