Re: graphical Browser For Linux other than netscape

On Tuesday 13 February 2001 13:27, Diwakar - tamil.com declaimed unto the
faithful:
> then you're entitled to help me! what did you do to make java, js, flash,
> etc available konqueror?
>
> - Diwakar

For java I downloaded and installed jdk-sun-1.2.2-3 and specified the path to
the java executable (in my casE: /usr/jdk-sun1.2.2/bin/java) under
Settings->Configure Konqueror->Konqueror Browser->Java.

The plugins are much easier. Just run #nspluginscan at a console and
Konqueror will be able to use all your Netscape plugins (assuming you have
them).

Just for the record, I am using KDE 2.1 beta2 on a Mandrake 7.2 system.

Sujeet