Re: Re: Bang!Linux 2001 March 05-07 a rip off ? -The real facts

thanks for the info and filling in all blanks which we were wondering...

All we were asking was to reduce the price selectively and not that
everybody should pay less, as paying 9.5K a delegate of a linux company
is nothing(ex: a guy from linuxsol/exocore/freeos/etc) but it really
hurts the individual developers and students who are/will be the most
interested and knowledgeable participants(ex : think of a person getting
paid around 20K/m giving away 3 days of leave + 50% of his monthly pay
for the conf and that too he is not a commercial linux developer
finally).

Anyway I think I will attend it at this level on one of the three days
thanks to the cost reduction.

----
Virtually yours,
Nagendra

73's, VU2CLN, ICQ : 4779564 | nagendra@xxxxxxxxxxxx
| To accomplish great things, we must not only act, |
| but also dream; not only plan, but also believe. -Anatole France |