Re: Bang!Linux 2001 March 05-07 a rip off ?

Is there any plan to boycott it? Frederik has said that goa LUG may
arrange some nice event at that time. I feel, Bangalore LUG can arrange
some (fine free) techy event during that time (bangLinux time). If it is
there, we can skip the main banglinux (money spinning) main event and
join LUG event

archan
devrootp@xxxxxxxxxxx