Re: is Linux-India Exocore ?

Jeevan Kumar proclaimed:
> even in the Bangalore IT 2000, all the linux-india
> stalls were guiding the visitors to some linux section
> of exocore.com website. why is that so ? why can;t
> they simply guide the visitors to some linux site
> rather than guiding to a commercial site.

Please refer to the li-reg mailing list archive at
http://lists.linux-india.org/  You will see that ILUG-Blr was, by
consensus, given the go ahead to work on the linux-india stall @ Bangalore
IT.com.  It just so happens that Exocore was sponsoring the stall.  I don't
see anything wrong in exchanging a few ads in the booth for sponsorship.

You have been watching too many X-Files.

Thaths
--
"Solid waste! I could kiss you! MWUA! eugh! MWUA! ooh! MWUA! aah! MWUA!
       ooh! I think this one's pizza!" -- Homer J. Simpson