Re: Re: TeX

On Sun, 11 Feb 2001, Manish Kathuria wrote:

: Radhakrishnan, It would be great if you could put all the tutorial
: pdfs in a single compressed file for download purpose.

Surely. But you will have to wait until the completion of the
tutorial. It is not fun to put new archives as and when we release new
chapters.

For your information, we have released the 16th chapter (table of
contents, indexes, glossaries) today. You can get at:

Screen version:
 http://www.river-valley.com/tug/tutorial/chap16-scr.pdf

Print version:
 http://www.river-valley.com/tug/tutorial/chap16-print.pdf

Sources:
 http://www.river-valley.com/tug/tutorial/src/chap16.tex

--
Radhakrishnan
GPG Fingerprint: 208E F5EB A4B4 2024 AEE9  575D 13DE E3B9 0292 70EF