Re: Small Linux ???????

Rohit Kumar Srivastava rearranged electrons thusly:

> Hello Everybody and especially Atul Chitnis

Atul's been doing something special in porting linux to small risc processors?

> Now the system I have uses 16 MB of  Compact Flash for storage. I want a
> small photon (QNX) like GUI for the system. Could you suggest any flovour of
> linux which meets my system requirements.

Plenty of small linuxen around (dragon linux, mu-linux etc) - but from posts by
Mukund Deshmukh in li-help (where this'd be more on topic) I suppose you'll
have to customize / build your own linux, sort of :)

Followups set to lih ...

	--s

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <-->  mallet <at> efn <dot> org
"What separates normal people from kooks is how they react when people disagree