Re: Re: is Linux-India Exocore ?

tarique@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> No! Raghoo, it is you who is raving and ranting again

If it is so, I have a very good reason.  I fail to understand
why you are so offended by this post.

> It was  infighting at Kochi which created the controversy
> and they were bumped off this they could sort it out between
> themselves

It seems you know more about the infighting here.  Yes, we have
fights.  This is normal here.  We disagree on many issues.
This does not precipitate a situation where we are bumped off !

--
ragOO, VU2RGU
Keeping the Air-Waves FREE.........Amateur Radio