Re: Can we fix up the linux-india.org site ?

True,
Depends on the people who would be working on these issues. If a mirror
can be set up with a high end machine, B/W sponsored by some xyz then cant
some resources like this be arranged? Why to reject Mysql JUST because you
have to pay to use it for commercial purpose? There may be other reasons
for not using MySql but my experience has been good.

Just a thought.

VaibhaV
PS: Please check your reply-to address.