Re: Re: Accusations

On Tue, 6 Feb 2001, Ruchir Tewari wrote:

> wow, it must feel good to vent all that out.

Actually it feels bad as hell.

> look, it's a law of nature that ' all good will be attacked '.
> and to think that is not true is naive. that's just the way
> it is.

Ummm, I *do* believe that I know how the world works. At my age, that is
baggage that accumulates, but...

> so just grin and bear it my friend. it will pass.

... what you are seeing is just the tip of the iceberg. This thing
has been going on for a long long time, and I want cards on the table.

Suresh has openly accused me of something, as has Rag00, and one or the
other has been doing it for a while. Don't I have a right to a fair
discussion, and exoneration if unproven, about this?

I am *not* asking for people to jump in to support me (in fact, I'd
appreciate it if no one does - it will just muck up the list, and make any
supporters targets as well) - I want my accusers to prove their
statements, or accept that they are untrue (which is implied if they do
not supply proof).

Atul

Atul Chitnis       | achitnis@xxxxxxxxxxx (PGP:6011BCB8)
Bangalore, India   | +91 (80) 3440397 Fax +91 (80) 3341137