Re: Re: Re: [linux mirrors in India]

Suresh Ramasubramanian [Sat, Feb 03, 2001 at 03:35:16PM +0530]:

> Raghavendra Bhat rearranged electrons thusly:
>
> > I think from now on, I also will
> > cultivate my own band of supporting posters.
>
> Where do you get the seeds, fertilizer etc for this? :)
>
> 	--suresh

To clarify, TINBSP (There Is No Band of Supporting Posters), and there
shouldn't be either.  The only thing is that I don't like people getting jumped
on when they haven't done anything ...

As for Biju posting from an exocore ID, he works there, so he has to post with
that ID I suppose ... [sigh]

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <-->  mallet <at> efn <dot> org