Re: Re: setting up mirrors

Atul Chitnis posts doggedly:

> > common sense.  Experience (especially experience
> > in inter-lug politics and experience in ego trips)
> > is not required.  Or don't you see the point?
>
> If it would mean anything to me, I'd ask for an apology.

Come on....What are U going to do if an apology is not
tendered ?  Nobody on this list is bound to.  This is
not an autocratic list run by a Mussolini-like Atul Chitnis.
Or is that U are going to sue us all, maybe U are going
to hoist & crucify us on a wide cross !!

Points by Suresh were candid and very informative.  Everyone
is bound to stand corrected, even if it comes from a former
netcop (now in hibernation), the ILUG keeper-of-the-flame
Atul Chitnis.  ;-))

--
ragOO, VU2RGU
Keeping the Air-Waves FREE.........Amateur Radio