Re: Linux mirrors in India ?

They will save on bandwidth going out of their network, which is like an
added bonus specially for VSNL which has maximum number of Users
connected either directly or indirectly through other ISP's.

Do you know in the US ISP's don't pay anything to each other for
bandwidth? they only pay for connectivity charges. VSNL is paying
through its nose for bandwidth because the traffic is only one way. (in
bound) and almost no outbound traffic.

Regards
Prakash