Re: Kobian Mother Boards

Hi Naveed, I think your information is wrong. Where did you get this
information from ? If you have a 82810 chipset on your Kobian
motherboard (also known as Intel 810 chipset), you can install and
configure Red Hat Linux 6.2 as well as 7.0, though with a little extra
effort. Please specify the exact model number of the motherboard. I
believe you are using some Pentium / Celeron based system.

Just check out the following links:

http://www.exocore.com/linux/i810
http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/i810-HOWTO/
http://support.intel.com/support/graphics/intel810/linuxsoftware.htm