Re: Linux on SIS 530/620/630 Chipset Based Motherboards

RH7 = Works ( with 620 atleast)
RH6 = doubtful

XFree4.0 Supports most of the new SiS AGP Chipset like 620/630/etc
----
Virtually yours,
Nagendra

73's, VU2CLN, ICQ : 4779564 | nagendra@xxxxxxxxxxxx
|"The road to a friend's house is never long." -Danish proverb |