Re: visakhapatnam LUG started. (Second Sunrise?)

On 25/01/01 10:56 +0530, archan spewed into the LI bitstream:

> Is it a second "SunRise" in Visakhapatnam suddenly?  ... :-D)
> hosted the site at 203.197.148.106 server (debian/openBSD) from his home
> (a dedicated starnetonline.com connection!!) and is also
> running IRC server for VLUG.

 Haven't seen Swaraj around - though Powell has been quite active on
 ilug-hyderabad

 Nice to know.

> still confused on SunriseI and SunriseII

> ps.I hope "L V Gandhi" (a old list friend and avid linuxer from Mecon,

yeah, hes the only other linux guy from vizag that I know of (active on
ilug-hyd and li-*)

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian + mallet@xxxxxxx
What garlic is to food, insanity is to art.