From: linux-india-general-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:linux-india-general-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
archan
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2001 3:02 PM
To: linux-india-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [LIG] Installing RedHat 7.0 + Windows NT+ Windows 2000 on a
single machine.

I am using Win2k+Linux (RH7 / Mandrake7.2). The best way is,
Partition ur HDD is 4 PRIMARY partition.
Then Install W2k in partition1 (NTFS/FAT32)
Then Install Linux(RH) in partition2 (ext2) as root FS and use
partition3 as swap partition.
And partition4 is for doing R&D with NT4 .... ;)

Use LILO to boot ur 3 OS.

archan
archanp@xxxxxxxxxxx
devrootp@xxxxxxxxxxx

Akshay Guleria wrote:

Hi folks,
 Has any one done this?
 That is installed redhat 7.0 + Windows NT+ Windows 2000 on a
 single machine.

 I can understand this is rather weird to install Nt and 2000 on
 the same machine since 2000 is but NT.
 However, there's a friend of mine (hard to convince :) ) who
 wants it this way.
 So, I was just wondering if someone could tell if he's done

this before.

 Sure windows NT and linux will work alright togather.
 However, if someone can educate me on installing win2000 also on
 the same machine, it would be great.

 Thanks,
 Akshay