DNS Configuration on RedHat 7.0

Hello,

I have installed Redhat Linux 7.0 (Complete installation)
I want configure DNS on this. When checked in the linuxconf, dnsconf module
is not present.

I have checked the bind version installed. it is bin-8.2.2-p5-25

I have used the command "linuxconf --setmod dnsconf" to enable the module if
disabled.

But when I checked with linuxconf after this, giving an error that module
dnsconf is either disabled or not installed.

Please guide me how do I go ahead.

Is it possible to configure DNS wihtout dnsconf module?

If yes please let me know.

Thanks

venki