Re: C programme

On every Linux distribution I've seen cc is a link to gcc to support
legacy <g> makefiles.  If you can't find cc, then either your PATH is
completely fscked-up, or you haven't installed the development
packages.

[root@localhost ~]# l /usr/bin/cc
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            3 Apr 29  2000 /usr/bin/cc -> gcc*
[root@localhost ~]# rpm -qf /usr/bin/gcc
egcs-1.1.2-30

Regards,

-- Raju

    shyam> cc is not a command please use gcc <filename> . remember
    shyam> your prog should end with an extension .c. For c++ use the
    shyam> command g++

    shyam> -shyam

--
Raju Mathur          raju@xxxxxxxxxxxxx           http://kandalaya.org/