COMMERCIAL: Development kit from Korea...

YOPY Development Kit Sale Notice  (gmate@xxxxxxxxxxx, Wed Jan 10 14:22:55 2001)

Dear Sir or Ma'am,

We, G.Mate, have developed Linux PDA in Korea and start to sell YDK
(YOPY Development Kit) to people who develop and advocate Linux. YOPY
Development Kit(YDK-1000) will be sold through the on-line format of
G.Mate's website (www.gmate.co.kr) from Jan. 21, 2001.   This will be
able to activate the development of applied programs and to enlarge
Linux environment with enthusiastic works of the Linux supporters and
the developers.  YDK-1000 includes not only YOPY device itself, but
also YOPY software development environment and Linux source package
solution.

The sale price is US$790.00, not including the shipping charge. We
will do our best to have Linux environment developed and expanded
further by sharing Linux PDA solution G.Mate has developed with the
developers and by giving them opportunities to apply their creative and
invaluable ideas to Linux PDA. We really appreciate continuous interest
and help of many Linux lovers and developers.

Thanks and Best Regards
www.gmate.co.kr

www.yopy.com

www.yopydeveloper.org

gmate@xxxxxxxxxxx

3F, Kyundong Bldg. 4-4, Suenae-Dong, Pundang-Ku Sungnam-Si, Kyunggi-Do, Korea