Multiple gateway address?

Hello,

I want to use two internet gateway addresses in my /etc/sysconfig/network, as already I have one entry
in my network file which is of real gateway.To increase my internet bandwidth I had hooked a cable Internetconnection on to my second ethernet interface that has a different gateway address.Pls. let me know this can be accomplished, if so how to do it.

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Linux lover.

Chequemail.com - a free web based e-mail service that also pays!!!
http://www.chequemail.com