Re: Looking for web developer

pierre-yves lemaire proclaimed:
> We are a small company based in Montreal, Canada.
> We develop, host and maintain web applications for our
> clients.

Pierre-Yyves,

You have sent a unsolicited commercial email to a large group of people.
You also broke one of the rules of the Linux India mailing list by posting
a commercial posting without the required 'COMMERCIAL' tag.  We will be
getting in touch with your ISP and Yahoo Canada and asking them to
terminate your account.  In the meantime, we have also placed you in our
watch list so that you will not repeat this.

Have a nice day.