RE: RAM Problem :

hari spewed into the ether:
>In some  of my friend's case if RAM value is 64MB it is
>shown by windows as 63MB and performance is in par for 63MB
>but linux shows  only 13MB and performance of the machine is
>only upto 13MB.
Do you have an entry in your bios section saying hole (either 14M-15M or 15M-16M, probably the 14M value)?
It should be in your PnP devices section, but go through all the options. Change this entry to none.

Devdas Bhagat

Shop Name-Brand stores for the holidays using the Nettaxi StoreRunner!
http://shop.storerunner.com/nettaxi/