Re: Re: Virus alert...

On Wed, Dec 13, 2000, the greycells of Frederick Noronha expressed:

> For my knowledge, how would it act on computers running on Linux? Would
> it affect it differently from Windows-based computers, or not at all? FN

Hey fred, it was a warning given to users of M$ win., as some on this mailing
list use m$ outlook, etc..

As to Linux, these viruses can do nothing, they are as quite as puppies ;-)

AFAIK, there is a single Unix worm known to human beings, someone correct me
if I am wrong.

-amar-

--
Amarendra GODBOLE