originality in linux

This is something which I thought would make some discussion.

A gentleman on a JUGlist wrote:

> Here is just one little challange from me to anyone and everyone on this

> list. This had come up during one discussion when I was working previously

> in a company engaged in linux-based development.

> "Just name *one* thing in linux, that is an *original* concept!"

> ... and best of luck! :)

> Regards,

> Abhi

I found out one. the name. so beautifully intertwined with Linus' name.

Hmm.. some people might copy that.. hmm.. Billdoze [R],

Regards,

shourya

Shourya Sarcar || Global Software Platforms
gemedicalsystems.com || ge.com || elfun.org
livejournal.com/users/sarcar || shourya.com
+91 80 5263121 xt 362 || shourya@xxxxxxxxxxx