Problem regarding booting linux from sandisk

Hi

  Regarding the booting problem, the Sandisk is considered as a standard IDE
device.
The Sandisk is booted on a PC with video. There is no problem in mounting
the Sandisk on
the Hard disk.When the system is booted only with Sandisk(disabling the hard
disk), with linux 4.0
there is no problem in lilo loader.The linux kernel is uncompressed. But
after that we get a kernel panic
because the ext2 file system is not recogonized. But the same kernel is
working fine in MIG-200 box.

  The linux 4.0 is removed and the Sandisk is ported with redhat linux 6.2
(kernel 2.2.14-5).
when the system is started it stops at LI of LILO loader. The problem is
because of the disk parameters
or because the lilo was not updated. The lilo is updated on the harddisk for
the sandisk and when the
the system is stared up, the OS is loaded and uncompressed and we get kernel
panic because it is
unable to recogonize the init files. But the init file is in the proper
place.When the kernel is started from
MG-200 box the operating system is up but we are not able to telnet it.If
any body knew something about please help me.
Thanks,

Kondaiah Dasari
Honeywell India Software Operation Pvt Ltd
19/4, Venkataswamy Naidu Road
Tasker Town, Bangalore - 560051, INDIA
Ph     :  91-80-2860357
Fax   :  91-80-2860356