Re: mail from LLC

Mukund rearranged electrons thusly:

> I am still getting mail from linux learning center, here is a sample.

as you have already figured out how to get full headers ....

send complaints (with full headers, full body of the spam, and previous spams
and/or complaints, unsubscribe requests) to:

abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (which hosts linuxlearningcentre.com) and vsnl bangalore
(from where the spam originated) - helpdesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx should do I
suppose ....

The vsnl dialup is unimportant - go for the spammers throat and get his website
cut off.  That should solve the problem.

Mr.Ramesh was with Mr.Taranath when they both assured me that they'd modify
their mailing list management to comply with the principles mentioned in
http://www.mail-abuse.org/rbl/manage.html

If rackspace does not terminate this site, and if they continue spamming (not
just removing you from their list, but stop sending unsolicited commercial
email), you have the gist of a very good rbl nomination.

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian + mallet<@>efn.org
  You spamma my mailbox, I nukea da ass