Best browsers (was Re: OS Poll?)

On Fri, 01 Dec 2000, Binand Raj S. spewed into the ether:

> PS: Can we have a 'best browser' flame war now? Please???
Ok, you have been asking for one, so lets have some fun.
I'll vote for one that works, most often lynx, followed by konqueror,
then netscape.
Goes off to the nuclear shelter to compile Mozilla and L2.4t9--time to
test netfilters.
<Really_inflammable_comment>
IE over VNC ;)
</Really_inflammable_comment>

Devdas Bhagat
--
	It took 300 years to build and by the time it was 10% built,
everyone knew it would be a total disaster. But by then the investment